- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Android File Transfer : move Apk file from Mac to Android device via USB cable
First time after i'm developed game i try to connect usb cable from android to mac but nothing happen, on windows it's very easy sync by usb cable then i find this app help me work for testing easier than upload and download from file sharing.
Test on: [4 Jan 2015]
- Mac OSX Yosemite
[Download]
Get an app from this site: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/#tips
Backup link: https://db.tt/NmTMn4lY
[How]
1. after you downloaded from above link, just double click "androidfiletransfer.dmg" and drag the icon of android to application as below image.
*some android devices need "file manager" app installed for open, browse.. and etc.
First time after i'm developed game i try to connect usb cable from android to mac but nothing happen, on windows it's very easy sync by usb cable then i find this app help me work for testing easier than upload and download from file sharing.
Test on: [4 Jan 2015]
- Mac OSX Yosemite
[Download]
Get an app from this site: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/#tips
Backup link: https://db.tt/NmTMn4lY
[How]
1. after you downloaded from above link, just double click "androidfiletransfer.dmg" and drag the icon of android to application as below image.
2. launch your "Android File Transfer.app", if you connect android usb device to mac but your screen was locked. you'll see alert as below image.
3. when your android screen unlocked relaunch "Android File Transfer.app", you'll see your android storage both internal and external (SD card)
[Internal Storage]
[SD card]
4. Drag your file into storage you want, for sample i create new "Apk" folder and drag my .apk file into it as below image.
5. Finally, open your android device and open folder that contain file from previous step. you'll see your file transfer completed.
*some android devices need "file manager" app installed for open, browse.. and etc.
It's work. <3
Comments







Thanks a bunch Porawee!! This has been helpful
ReplyDeleteGame Dev To Died: Android File Transfer : Move Apk File From Mac To Android Device Via Usb Cable >>>>> Download Now
Delete>>>>> Download Full
Game Dev To Died: Android File Transfer : Move Apk File From Mac To Android Device Via Usb Cable >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Game Dev To Died: Android File Transfer : Move Apk File From Mac To Android Device Via Usb Cable >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK 6g
nice blog too informative. looking and reading your points its so impressive. doing more blog like this. i really appreciated doing like this.
ReplyDeleteandroid training in chennai
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Apk Mirror
ReplyDeleteReally appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. showboxapkfree
ReplyDeleteThe writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Roblox APK Robux Download
ReplyDeleteI am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Tubidy APK 2020 Download Free
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. blackmart apk no ads _ APK For All
ReplyDeleteI play many games but this game is very awesome. I share this as my snapchat++ stories and people give positive and very laughing feedback.
ReplyDeleteSnapchat++ Apk is one of the most used and is one of the most trending Mod app of Snapchat++ to download and install on your android and iOS devices. This Mod app is completely free to download and use the app.
ReplyDeletethis is also the extension of JAR. If you have a gadget that runs on Android system, you will find out that there are already APK in it which means that you can install and distribute apps made for Android system. apktovi
ReplyDeleteI feel thankful that I read this. It is useful and enlightening and I truly took in a great deal from it. Android emulator bluestacks
ReplyDeleteI feel thankful that I read this. It is useful and enlightening and I truly took in a great deal from it Tutuapp
ReplyDeleteSnapchat++ is the latest version of simple snapchat.
ReplyDeleteExcellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! oreo tv apps
ReplyDeleteWe are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. buy essays oreo tv app
ReplyDeleteExcellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Electronics
ReplyDeleteExcellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Murex
ReplyDeleteGoing to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Murex integrator
ReplyDeleteWhile we regard eBay, Amazon, Yahoo!, Google and other American websites as successful case studies internationally, what we have seen in China is just the opposite. American websites in China are basically the model of failure. It can be said that their Chinese rivals' success are built on abandoning the American experiences and practices. In my opinion, American websites' failure in China is due to their operating concepts.xmeye for pc They have good strategies, the most intelligent people, the most money, the best technologies, but that does not change the way of doing things.
ReplyDeleteFabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. Text Auto Reply
ReplyDeleteThank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. text for out of office message
ReplyDeleteAttractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon! Drive Safely
ReplyDeleteYour blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! convert pdf to png
ReplyDeleteNice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. 먹튀사이트
ReplyDeleteCool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. 메이저사이트
ReplyDeleteAn interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. 바카라사이트
ReplyDeleteThankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. 토토사이트
ReplyDeleteWe are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. 릴게임
ReplyDeleteThankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. 먹튀검증사이트
ReplyDeleteI think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers 먹튀검증
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update, very nice site.. 88카
ReplyDeleteYour blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much. nursing test bank
ReplyDeleteGreat articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. big file transfer
ReplyDeletewebgirls.pl With regards to combating infections, sufferers often have their work eliminate for them. The reason being candida albicans can easily turn out to be constant and continuing. With that in mind, in this article, we will current a selection of among the best established candidiasis remedy and prevention suggestions all around.
ReplyDeletehttps://gamebegin.xyz You are able to process by itself. A pitching machine enables you to set up the pace from the soccer ball. By loading numerous baseballs into the equipment, you can process reaching without needing a pitcher. This electronic digital machine is perfect for individuals who want to process baseball by itself. Pitching devices may be found in your community sporting goods retail store.
ReplyDeletehttps://gameboot.xyz You can see them on publications and on Tv set, men and women who seem like their biceps and triceps and legs will explode as his or her muscle tissue are so big! There is not any need to have that you should get your system for that levels when you don't wish to, since the basic tactics on this page will help you build muscles within a wholesome method.
ReplyDeleteGame Dev To Died: Android File Transfer : Move Apk File From Mac To Android Device Via Usb Cable >>>>> Download Now
ReplyDelete>>>>> Download Full
Game Dev To Died: Android File Transfer : Move Apk File From Mac To Android Device Via Usb Cable >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Game Dev To Died: Android File Transfer : Move Apk File From Mac To Android Device Via Usb Cable >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK SM
mtgumc
ReplyDelete中國人線上看提供熱門韓劇,chinaq, 日劇,陸劇,台劇線上看 上觀看體驗
ReplyDelete枫林网 觀眾可以在線觀看台劇、港劇、日劇、韓劇、陸劇、美劇等熱門劇集。 影音視頻播放清晰流暢, 操作界面簡單友好,真正為用戶帶 來最舒適順暢的線上觀看體驗 v每天更新海量高清1080P電影免費在線觀看,追劇零時差。內容豐富多元,涵蓋劇集、電影、綜藝、動漫、娛樂等優質影視節目,
ReplyDeleteAppriciate to admin Nice work Amazing . 陸劇
ReplyDeleteNice article Amazing work Thanks to admin , 中國人線上看
ReplyDelete楓林網(8maple.biz替代舊域名8maple.ru)每天更新海量高清1080P電影免費在線觀看,追劇零時差。內容豐富多元,涵蓋劇集、娛樂等優質影視節目,枫林网,觀眾可以在線觀看台劇、港劇,日劇、韓劇、陸劇、美劇等熱門劇集。影音視頻播放清晰流暢,操作界面簡單友好,真正為用戶帶來最舒適順暢的線上觀看體驗
ReplyDeletethanks to admin. great share PUBG Mobile Lite
ReplyDelete