Unity3d - Android Build : Error Plugins/Android/MainLibProj is missing AndroidManifest.xml file

Unity3d - Android Build : Error Plugins/Android/MainLibProj is missing AndroidManifest.xml file

Test on:
- Mac OSX Yosemite
- Unity3d 5.1.0f3
- Android SDK
- Asus Zenfone 4.5

[Error]
Project '/Users/yourPath/yourProject/Assets/Plugins/Android/MainLibProj' is missing AndroidManifest.xml file.
UnityEditor.HostView.OnGUI()

UnityException: Adding Android library projects failed!
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidLibraries.AddLibraryProject (System.String projectPropertiesPath)

Error building Player: UnityException: Adding Android library projects failed!

1. After you upgrade your project from Unity3d 4.x.x to Unity3d 5.x.x and your project has admob plugin.


don't forget to backup your project as copy to other place before "I Made a Backup. Go Ahead!"


2. Then you try to build your project as Android.


 3. This error will occur.



[Solved]
1. The solution was very easy as error log, focus only this error
Project '/Users/yourPath/yourProject/Assets/Plugins/Android/MainLibProj' is missing AndroidManifest.xml file.

goto your "project/Assets/Plugins/Android"
and copy "AndroidManifest.xml"


2. then on same folder you should see folder "MainLibProj"

goto your "project/Assets/Plugins/Android/MainLibProj"
and paste "AndroidManifest.xml" here as below image.


3. Rebuild your Android project again.


4. Your console should be fine without any error.


5. Let's test your apk in your test devices, AdMob should be work well.
(AdMob on bottom of screen)

It's work. ;)






Comments

  1. The problem is: in the new version of Google Services Plugin there is no AndroidManifest.xml file in tne "Assets\Plugins\Android\" folder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my projects also there is no AndroidManifest.xml. Solution?

      Delete
    2. Solution in on this post under section [solved], try to do that. I'm really sure if have this error because of unity admob plugin and upgrade unity 4.x to unity 5.x

      Delete
    3. Game Dev To Died: Unity3D - Android Build : Error Plugins/Android/Mainlibproj Is Missing Androidmanifest.Xml File >>>>> Download Now

      >>>>> Download Full

      Game Dev To Died: Unity3D - Android Build : Error Plugins/Android/Mainlibproj Is Missing Androidmanifest.Xml File >>>>> Download LINK

      >>>>> Download Now

      Game Dev To Died: Unity3D - Android Build : Error Plugins/Android/Mainlibproj Is Missing Androidmanifest.Xml File >>>>> Download Full

      >>>>> Download LINK FA

      Delete
  2. your solution worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. TubeMate APK Download

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Tubidy APK 2020 Download Free Latest and Update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smartphones play an important role in our life. With smartphones, we always stay connected with our family and friends, capture images, important files, and many more things that you saved... Health

    ReplyDelete
  6. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. blackmart apk download 2018

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Slot online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Android is the most widely used operating system. But many of the concepts are relatively new in this operating system and the developed applications are vulnerable to https defects. The success of an android application depends heavily upon the skills of android application programming and solution company hired for development. this content

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. TWRP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Schools across the globe are going through a growth spurt of sorts, which is both painful and unavoidable. I'm talking, of course, about technology integration. Maybe your class is using a COW (Computer on Wheels) cart once a week or maybe every student in your school is suddenly holding an iPad and administrators are throwing around the dreaded phrase "going paperless." phone tracker

    ReplyDelete
  11. Schools across the globe are going through a growth spurt of sorts, which is both painful and unavoidable. I'm talking, of course, about technology integration. Maybe your class is using a COW (Computer on Wheels) cart once a week or maybe every student in your school is suddenly holding an iPad and administrators are throwing around the dreaded phrase "going paperless." www.spycamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Casinos have gained popularity wildly in recent years. More people are gambling, and more people are learning about new and exciting casino games. For someone who has minimal gambling experience, it may seem overwhelming trying to decide whether to play in real world casinos, or online casinos. ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! text auto reply android

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. out of office text

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. Drive Safely

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. skechers running shoes reviews

    ReplyDelete
  17. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! gamer bolt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks https://sites.google.com/view/pixelguntoolandgenerator/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Apps have become an important part of our lives. We check in everywhere, we play games, and we take photos. However, only the apps presented below are among the top android apps out there Sweatcoin moves site

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. 22bet download

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. mordentower.org/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. ปั่นสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  24. Camper trailers or travel trailers are the best vehicles to explore the beautiful locations while you are on the go. Camper trailers are basically trailers which are meant to be towed behind a vehicle. It also incorporates a foldable tent that gives you the liberty to spread it across just about anywhere. Hire a hacker

    ReplyDelete
  25. Game Dev To Died: Unity3D - Android Build : Error Plugins/Android/Mainlibproj Is Missing Androidmanifest.Xml File >>>>> Download Now

    >>>>> Download Full

    Game Dev To Died: Unity3D - Android Build : Error Plugins/Android/Mainlibproj Is Missing Androidmanifest.Xml File >>>>> Download LINK

    >>>>> Download Now

    Game Dev To Died: Unity3D - Android Build : Error Plugins/Android/Mainlibproj Is Missing Androidmanifest.Xml File >>>>> Download Full

    >>>>> Download LINK 8E

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment