VMware Fusion - Solved: The device 'XXX USB3.0' was unable to connect to its ideal host controller

VMware Fusion - Solved: The device 'XXX USB3.0' was unable to connect to its ideal host controller
1. Remove your "external hdd/ thumb drive"

2. Open VMware Fusion > Virtual Machine > Shut Down

3. Go to > Virtual Machine > USB & Bluetooth > USB & Bluetooth settings...

4. Click > Advanced USB options

5. See on > USB Copatibility: > click arrow to "USB 3.0"

6. Close this window by click (x)

7. Connect your "external hdd/ thumb drive" again.

Thanks for read, have fun :)

Comments

  1. I am very grateful for this enlightening article. I am new to this issue, but for me it elucidated several questions. Congratulations on your knowledge on the subject. Thank you very much.VMware Fusion 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in your beautiful mind now it is a full intersting your amazing joks post:-<

    Cute Love Images For Him
    https://d4downloadsoftwares.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have literally spent so much money and time researching how to do this!! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! คลิปโป๊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. randki-gdansk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. webcambabes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks..

    Data Science Courses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. garotos de programa

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner.
    cyber security course malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Game Dev To Died: Vmware Fusion - Solved: The Device 'Xxx Usb3.0' Was Unable To Connect To Its Ideal Host Controller >>>>> Download Now

    >>>>> Download Full

    Game Dev To Died: Vmware Fusion - Solved: The Device 'Xxx Usb3.0' Was Unable To Connect To Its Ideal Host Controller >>>>> Download LINK

    >>>>> Download Now

    Game Dev To Died: Vmware Fusion - Solved: The Device 'Xxx Usb3.0' Was Unable To Connect To Its Ideal Host Controller >>>>> Download Full

    >>>>> Download LINK KG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment