Unity3d : Tizen SDK - UnityException: Signing failure! Profiles path in Tizen CLI configuration does not exist

Unity3d : Tizen SDK - UnityException: Signing failure! Profiles path in Tizen CLI configuration does not exist

Test on:
- Mac OSX Yosemite
- Unity3d 5.1.3
- Tizen SDK 2.3


[Error]
UnityException: Signing failure! Profiles path in Tizen CLI configuration does not exist

[Solved]
1. Open Terminal and type as below...

[yourPath]/tizen-sdk/tools/ide/bin/tizen.sh cli-config default.profiles.path=/[yourPath]/workspace_tizen/.metadata/.plugins/org.tizen.common.sign/profiles.xml

then press "Enter" and result should be like this

Setting configuration is succeeded....

2. Open Tizen IDE, It's should be place in "[yourPath]/tizen-sdk/ide/IDE.app" and goto "Tizen IDE > Preferences..."


3. Goto "Tizen SDK > Security Profiles" look on the right section "Profiles" click "Add"


4. Type profile name as you want without space then click "OK".
 *For safe case please use only lowercase character and no space or special character in any field.



5. Click "Set Active" on text field will change to "profilename (Active)"


6. See under section "Author Certificate" click "Generate" and fill the form with your data. Then click "OK".
*For safe case please use only lowercase character and no space or special character in any field.


7. Prompt will ask for confirm just click "Yes".


8. Click "Apply" and click "OK"


9. Open your Unity project goto platform Tizen then click "Player Settings".


10. Type your profile name from step 4. under section "Publishing Settings" on filed "Signing Profile Name", then click "Build".


11. Choose place and name for your build file, then click "Save".


 12. The build process take a while...


And so if anything goes well, your [projectName].tpk will generate and open folder to show you.


It's work :)

Comments

  1. Hey Raksasin, did you face "moving file error"?

    I've tried with Yosemite, El Capitan, Tizen SDK 2.3.1, Unity 5.1.2f, 5.1.3f, 5.1.4f, 5.2.0f, 5.2.1f, 5.2.1p2, 5.2.1p3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from '/Users/souravpaul/Desktop/tizen_test/Tizen_test/Temp/StagingArea/build/com.Company.ProductName-1.0.0-arm.tpk' to '/Users/souravpaul/workspace_tizen/TT.tpk'.
      UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:166)
      UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:60)
      UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:316)
      UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

      Delete
    2. Error building Player: IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from '/Users/souravpaul/Desktop/tizen_test/Tizen_test/Temp/StagingArea/build/com.Company.ProductName-1.0.0-arm.tpk' to '/Users/souravpaul/workspace_tizen/TT.tpk'.

      Delete
  2. These are the two errors i got after failure at console. Bolgger may not let the image at comments. So I had to copy paste the whole thing.

    I'm thinking about the great deal as you are a issue solver. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I ever have those error "Error building Player: IOException: Failed to Move File"
      For Mac (I'm never test on Windows)
      1. Unity3d not relate to this error, i'm testing by re-install many version of unity but still getting error.
      2. Check your project folder name it's must be save form like this sample "Unity3dFallenEgg", your project folder should be contain only Upper case and Lower case character, No "_" No " "(space).
      3. Remove "tizen-sdk" folder under "Applications/"
      4. Remove "tizen-sdk" folder and "tizen-sdk-data" folder under "yourMacUserName" or where you installed tizen-sdk.
      5. Empty Trash
      6. Restart Mac
      7. Install Tizen-SDK
      8. follow each step by step in this topic [Solved].

      Delete
    2. Feel free to ask, if you still getting an error.

      Delete
  3. Still error.... "Moving file failed"

    Same error.....

    no space in any folder name also no "_" underscore

    can tizen-sdk keep "-" in it? so as tizen-sdk-data?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still got this error in windows8 5.2.2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for information, i never test on windows 8

      Delete
  5. Man... this error is driving me exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, i think we should find other tool for develop than unity

      Delete
  6. dude solve this please
    IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'A:\itsmotherfuckinALPHA\jewel crush\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.aaa.jellygarden-1.0.0-arm.tpk' to 'A:/itsmotherfuckinALPHA/com.aaa.jellygarden-1.0.0-arm.tpk'.
    UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea,

    ReplyDelete
  7. and i have tried the above solution already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please follow and check from this Step By Step.
      http://gamedevtodied.blogspot.com/2015/12/unity3d-getting-start-with-tizen-sdk-23.html

      Delete
  8. Did you check if your security profile is properly set? this moving tpk error is related to the security profile I guess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont get this,

    [yourPath]/tizen-sdk/tools/ide/bin/tizen.sh cli-config default.profiles.path=/[yourPath]/workspace_tizen/.metadata/.plugins/org.tizen.common.sign/profiles.xml


    WHAT SHOULD I PUT HERE???
    /[yourPath]/workspace_tizen/.metadata/.plugins/org.tizen.common.sign/profiles.xml <---- [YOUR PATH]

    I think thats the reason why the error still comes, what kind of path is that?
    should I create a folder naming workspace? and does that creat somthing??
    because in mine, nothing is created.

    hope u can help thanks


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From official description here: https://developer.tizen.org/development/tools/native-tools/command-line-interface

      Hope it's help you out.

      Delete
  10. Profile name, key filename and Alias must be equally. That helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just in case somebody still has this problem and doesn't get it to work: I had to install everything on C:\ to get it to work. Tizen, Unity, Unity projects. I stumbled across this when I saw an error during compiling, it always stopped at signing. For some reason it complained about an illegal character whenever I use D:\ for anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, just in case somebody, someone try but noting.

      Delete
  12. THANK YOU SO MUCH ! i did it :"""")

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment